How-to and FAQs
Below you can find some step by step instructions on how to order your first terminal. If you need further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com.
How to access the Cybersource Hardware Shop:
- You can access the shop by clicking the “Purchase Terminals” button on the “Manage Terminals” page in EBC. You will then be redirected to the hardware shop.
- You can visit www.shop-hardware.cybersource.com directly.
How to place an order:
- Select the tab of which device type you are looking to purchase
- Click on the product you wish to purchase.
- Specify the quantity and variant (if available).
- Click "Add to Order."
- Review your order by clicking the shopping bag icon in top right corner
- Input your Merchant ID (if known)
- Read and agree to the terms and condition by checking the box
- Log-in using your account credentials. If you don’t have an account yet, see “How to create account”
- Add or select the appropriate shipping location.
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- Select your payment method and enter payment details.
- Submit your order by clicking “Pay now.”
How to create an account:
- Click the account icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “create new account.”
- Fill out the required fields.
- For the EU shop, please be sure to enter your VAT information.
- Click “Create” to complete account set-up.
After you submitted your purchase order, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
The distributor will then check availability and prepare your order for shipment. Once your order has been fulfilled and shipped out, you will receive an e-mail containing tracking information.
While the physical order is being shipped, the Cybersource support team is setting up the readers behind the scenes. If you input your Merchant ID into the order, upon delivery you can locate the terminal in the manage terminals page in EBC. If you did not fill out the Merchant ID, the terminal will be added to the portfolio level hierarchy. Once you process your first transaction, the terminal will then be visible in your merchant to your merchant account upon the first transaction.
In some cases, the first transaction will force the terminal to update and download specific configurations. Please make sure you do not interrupt the update process and ensure that the terminal stays connected to a power source as well as the server via your preferred connectivity option (e.g. Wifi, BT, Ethernet).
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.